CureZone   Log On   Join
Anxiety causing fbo

p28fielder2i Views: 2,448
Published: 8 years ago

Anxiety causing fbo

Today I talked to a good friend at my issue. I have been experiencing a fecal Body Odor that I cannot find out the cause to. Long story short I had a very stress night that I ended up being paranoid that I smelt bad. Ever since I been having a paranoid feeling that I smell. Whenever people say shit, cough, sniffle, sneeze etc. I automatically think its from me. Talking to my friend today we were talking about each others anxiety problems. I finally had the guts to mention this odor problem to him. After explaining all what happened and I asked him what this smell even was he said he doesn't know what im talking about. I feel like hes being honestly because I expressed to himto be honest because it will only help me. He said he was puzzled and couldn't smell anything. This made me realize that this issue occurs whenever im in a stressful environment like school or around a lot of people I dont know well. Im wondering if anxiety and stress can be causing me to emit some kind of odor. Like an animal when they're under stress emits a smell to warn off enimes thats just an analogy. So plz someone can you answer is it possible that some people can have a odor when they are stressed or uncomfortable. Dont tell me its cause my diet or from not being hygienic because thats not the issue. Just anyone that may experience the same thing or someone that knows anything about anxiety odor. Also im wondering what stress sweat is. Im not an excessive sweater I sweat as much as the next person. So somebody plz answer. Any advice helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)