CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 40!!!!!!

rayjay Views: 1,612
Published: 17 years ago

Day 40!!!!!!

I give thanks to God for enabling me to reach my goals.

Well I am here. It doesn't seem like it has been a long journey. Part of that is due to the encouragment of many wonderful people who participate on this forum every day. I am very pleased to have stumbled across CureZone. The information sharing is great but the people who make it what it is are the best!

For those who have not read my previous posts, I have followed Burroughs instructions without fail. I also found doing the fast to actually be easy. I pray that all other fasters find it just as easy. Put your mind in charge of completing your fast and push away thoughts of food etc until you are done.

I haven't taken my post-measurements because I plan to do so as I finish breaking the fast, but I will say that as of this morning I have lost 36.5 lbs. I am 6'1" tall and started at 231.5. The benefits of the weightloss alone are tremendous, without even considering the cleansing and the mental gains.

Some of you are very determined and aware of your powerful mind and have no problems completing this fast and other seemingly difficult tasks. Others and just finding that they have this power. Some of you are still searching and I pray hardest for you that you find it. It is there. You have to make it come out.

Best wishes and God Bless you all.
Feeling nothing but Love
Ray

P.S. I plan to spend time on this forum on a regular basis so that I can provide post-fast updates and encouragement where I can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.250 sec, (1)