CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cleopatrashealth protocol for herpes

glass.slippers Views: 1,273
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,105,507

Re: cleopatrashealth protocol for herpes

I've been wondering myself if there was anyone else who was using, or at least considering the cleopatrashealth protocol. Yes, I have been on the protocol religiously for 11 weeks as of my posting this message. At this point I have enough products to continue for about 5-6 more weeks. The protocol is a cocktail of humic acid, monolaurin, bht & a multi capsule containing garlic, prunella vulgaris, st johns wort and olive leaf...and the protocol is very expensive, about $300 usd per month. In addition, I have been wearing the don croft terminator zapper continuously (with the exception of showering and bathing, of course) along with the protocol, having began wearing 11 weeks ago also. I make every effort to add a topical Miracle-Mineral-Supplement treatment, (no oral mms, but bath, douche, enema, back application, whatever I can fit into my schedule) I must admit, my diet has not been completely sound since the beginning, but I started a nutrition support program and I've really been doing well with it the past couple of weeks. All of that said, my herpes is still very much alive. OBs have dimished, but its constantly fighting & I'm always feeling the itches. I kind of expect to take a long time because I've had the virus for 26 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)