Re: Periodontal Disease

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Google Advertisement
jbridge2013 Views: 11,621
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,107,534

Re: Periodontal Disease

Our stories are so similar I had an underbite my whole life braces in my late 20's (which I feel began my problems with dental & gum disease)I did not have surgery but after braces I had $10,000.00 worth of veneers now in my 40's I am loosing my teeth they are loose infected and painful I am starting oil pulling inorder to slow the progression down I have always pretty good oral hygiene it still happened my advice to you is do the less you to you teeth if they are functional and braces aren't for purely for cosmetic reason you already have dental issues imaging moving them creating more spaces and pockets not to mention the braces hoarding food and bacteria constantly but if you have to have them to chew properly then do as Doc says but remember less is more people tend to forget Doctors make a profit on the work they do especially cosmetic ones If I had only stopped at braces I could have saved ten thousand dollars good luck to you and wish me luck on my oil pulling hopefully we both do well but just think think think before you are cut on once your cut into it can never be redone

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.907 sec, (1)