CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Haven't felt well for almost 8 years and still no answers

EnigmaticsAZ Views: 2,974
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,111,417

Re: Haven't felt well for almost 8 years and still no answers

About a month ago I thought I was in a better groove and feeling a bit better than usual. It was around that time that I had done some reading about Niacin and decided to try it out, especially to improve my circulation. Seemed to be workin'. But man I'm really starting to feel like crap again. Decided it's best I take the week off from working out. I've been through this before where I think things are getting better then I go right back into remission.

At the moment, I feel warm and tense all the time. Getting random sneezes. Body is achy and my insides feel inflamed. Hair is extremely limp. Getting random palm/foot sweat later in the eve. I'm so bloated it feels like there's a brick in my stomach.

Btw, I'm considering doing cleanses, specifically for my liver. I really think it needs it.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I remember waking up a couple weeks ago on a Monday morning and I literally could not calm down. My whole system felt completely ajar. I think I pushed myself too far hanging out with friends between Saturday/Sunday and the drinking that we did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.768 sec, (1)