CureZone   Log On   Join
First Timer Here!

harlemmother Views: 822
Published: 18 years ago

First Timer Here!

Hey Y'all, I'm a first timer, never before have done a cleanse and this has been pretty intense for me. I'm on my forth day now and I feel alright except for the flushes that keep me home nearly all afternoon. Should the morning flushes take so long to be done? I've been having really weird and intense dreams too lately, usually has something to do with some kind of building. Anyone else have that issue? I've also been really, really emotional and I'm not sure if it's the effect of the cleanse or if it's because I'm addicted to Sugar and am going through withdrawl. I'm an emotional eater so this is really a challenge for me. I'm also wondering if it's a good idea to be exercising while I'm on this fast. One day all I did was walk around for a few hours, casually on business and when I got home my tight fitting shirt was baggy on me! That kind of freaked out my roommate, she thinks I'm goind to dissappear. Could I get some advice on alternative coping mechanisms also, I work in a stressful environment and food helps me get through the day usually. I'd also like some insight on what I should expect these next few weeks (If I last that long!!).

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)