CureZone   Log On   Join
First day of niclosamide in the flukes, tapeworm program.

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
Gaudetownyou Views: 7,033
Published: 8 years ago

First day of niclosamide in the flukes, tapeworm program.

Hi peeps!

It is my first post so i'll give you guys a background of my parasite battle. I'll try to keep it to the point.

I am 21 years old. I am in ''relatively good healt'', but I've been stuggling with a couple problems since i've been 12-15 years old. Minor fungal infections, skin rashes sometimes, red eyes, headaches, inhability to gain weight (even thought i go to the gym and eat lots)....
I knew after doing a one year 360 transformation in my diet (only whole foods, Weston A. Price style, without gluten and sometimes good dairy) that there was a real problem, because i wasn't feeling better. I looked into parasites.

It's been close to 4 months since i started my first parasite herbs cleanse.
Untill now, I have done:

-2 Knowledge paraway cleanse (parasites)
-1 Knowledge total body cleanse (bowel, parasites, liver-gallblader, kidney)

Those gave great results (100 or so flukes, Ascaris (little bit)), but i was feeling sicker and sicker by the days. Something was wrong. I discovered i have Tapeworm (s).

My symptoms are mostly: headaches, tiredness, restlessness, abdominal pain, cramps, bloating, confusion/lack of mental focus, weightloss, hungry!!!/not hungry, minor fungal infections (on foot and dandruff).

That's about the moment i found dr. clark's work. At that time, I was finishing my knowledge total body cleanse. To that one, i added 5 days of 3000-4000mg coq10, l-cysteine. Passed flukes and ascaris. Did liver flush, did'nt pass much. Still had ALL my symptoms and horrible hungers and headaches (flukes a bit).

I found ICU's protocol. Ordered yomesan, valbazen (suspension) and prazi powder.

I did today my first round of niclo. 2g after breakfast. BOOM. Instant feeling of action in my gut. I felt cramps, things moving ALL day. I had headaches and was sleepy. I watched two movies (LOL) and ate good foods slowly in the day.

I took Epsom Salt 1 hour after. I had diarrhea all the afternoon with lots of flukes and little poop-red 'things' that were not flukes, maybe tapes segments?

As i am writing it is the evening and i feel good! Mentally focused like i havent in months, but tired. Time to get to bed. Can't wait for tomorrow to get more results.

What do you guys think? Am I going to see tapes in feces in the next day?
What should i expect for albendazole + prazi.

Laurent

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (2)