CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First day of niclosamide in the flukes, tapeworm program.

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Empowerment Views: 6,952
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,113,190

Re: First day of niclosamide in the flukes, tapeworm program.

Good luck Laurent. Please tell me where you purchased each of those meds. I am in Australia. I can't take prazi or ivermectin (I have a mild concussive TBI brain injury and those meds can exacerbate existing neurological conditions) but I'm looking into levamisole (for roundworms) and niclosoamide for tapeworms). And albendazole.

I'm on Mebendazole 100mg twice a day. On day 3 the parasites become stronger and more aggressive. It's been hell,quite frankly. Getting worse each day, can't sleep, not hungry. Applying organic garlic to itchy parts! That helps a little.

I read online last night that it's possible to take as much as 300mg Mebendazole three times a day. that that can treat tapeworm. i started that today, will do that for next two days, but want to start Valbazen after that.

I'm trying to obtain Valbazen. Only large, expensive bottles available :( and I've run of of money :(

Please tell us where you obtained the meds. It helps so many people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)