CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Haven't felt well for almost 8 years and still no answers

EnigmaticsAZ Views: 3,043
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,111,417

Re: Haven't felt well for almost 8 years and still no answers

Just sittin' here thinking about how much this condition has robbed me of a life. For the past 8 years my interpersonal relationships have suffered greatly. It caused a huge rift in my previous relationship (4.5 years). My ex- just never understood how awful/drained I felt on a daily basis. She eventually cheated on me and that was that.

I rarely make an effort to date. I just don't have the energy to chase women around like a normal guy. Half the time I'm so irritable that most of them get on my nerves. I miss that feeling of sparks flying and chemistry. I commonly have to pass on stuff some of my friends are doing because I just can't keep up. Nobody knows that any of this is going on either. I can't imagine what other people think is the reason.

Really hoping that this hormone panel I took can point me in the right direction.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.203 sec, (1)