CureZone   Log On   Join
Who is the troll

Views: 2,193
Published: 9 years ago

Who is the troll

Yes, I had some questionable posts. But the intent was to clear out the rifraf from the forum so that people could have a safe space.

It looks like it worked since nate is gone and people can eat what they like in peace.

You, however, captain DB, post about your addiction to beating off and poisoning yourself with psych meds.

I understand some people have addiction problems and far be it for me to judge but it belongs in a psychiatric forum IMO. I'm sure some of the more respectable people do not want to read or hear about your addictions.

I advocate for natural cleansing, coffee enemas, liver flushes, parasite cleanses, etc. All of these have been proven over and over to get rid of the problems that you are still suffering from. And yet like many of your iPod generation peers what you do is smugly make fun of people that are trying to help you and the procedures that actually work. Are you able to look at this behavior in yourself?

You make fun of Dr. Wilson. You make fun of coffee enemas. You make fun of Dr Lam, you call certain diets 'insane', etc etc. This is how entitled spoiled people act.

Because of people like you they had to make a new whole new forum for nutritional balancing. A case where everyone now loses because there is less sharing of ideas.

If you were healthy then it would be a different story.

And you mistakenly think that your little clique is somehow the adrenal fatigue in-crowd. How wrong you are.

I could put you further in your place but I know that you are struggling, and that is probably the reason for your behavior.

My only regret is making the forum safer so that DB's like yourself can post.

cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)