CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cure Zone

david1o1 Views: 3,510
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,300

Re: Cure Zone

I don't consider myself an extremist, and frankly, the more i learn, experiment, understand, how the human body works, what is harmful, what is beneficial, i wonder how so many humans can inhale/ingest so many harmful substances chronicly, willingly, and not care about the consequences.

If you consider that your body is only thing you have to exist and live in this world, then keeping it in a good state must be a priority.
Following this reasoning, the habits of people living with "normal" habits can be considered extreme, because they will destroy, not preserve and build life.

The reality is that once one has damaged his body too much, existence becomes full of pain instead of full of pleasures. Some lie to themselves by interpretating things positively, but it does not change the reality, only their perceptions.

Taking care of one body is a necessity if one wants to live long in a functional body and enjoy his existence, pain, discomfort, are distractions, they are not welcome.

I agree with you that some are a bit extreme with their strict diets or cleansing procedures, and i don't recommend to become extremist, but i certainly recommend periodic cleansing, smart nutrition, moving the body regularly, enough sleep, enough exposition to the sun, clear goals, constructive thinking, work, uplifting relationships, peace.

Eat your chocolate and enjoy it, but not everyday, only for the pleasure of the senses, not for life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)