CureZone   Log On   Join
Extreme morning anxiety from die-off?

DMgirl Views: 2,145
Published: 8 years ago

Extreme morning anxiety from die-off?

This is my first time posting on this board. I suspect I have a candida overgrowth/or possible parasite(s). I've been on high dose Iodine for about a month for other issues. I was on the birth control pill close to 10 years and finally decided to stop that May of 2012. Since then I've gained 10-12 pounds without explanation. I do have low estrogen levels, and I'm 30, so that is part of it. Since February of this year I switched to a very healthy diet...even went raw vegan for a couple months during the summer. I cut out gluten and dairy. I have tried to lose the weight...nothing ever works. So I suspect candida now.

I take many vitamins/supplements...including Boron which I just added in. I never thought I had candida before, but the last week my stomach has been bloated even more, stomach gurgling, and anxiety/loose stools in the morning. The heart palpitations/anxiety is pretty bad. I can feel something going on in my gut.

Could these be from candida die-off? Maybe some bug is being killed in my intestines. Is there anything I can do for the anxiety...or do I just ride it out?

I'm also taking digestive enzymes, BEtaine HCL occasionally, and a probiotic. I also love coconut oil and use it a lot. Hoping things will get better. Thanks for any help...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)