CureZone   Log On   Join
Fasting Adventures in Thailand: Day 6

coatzalcoatlx Views: 2,995
Published: 8 years ago

Fasting Adventures in Thailand: Day 6

Day 6 is drawing to a close. 

My energy levels have been the lowest today, calling for a fair amount of horizontal rest. Normally I would be content to take it easy around the villa and read, or other wise keep my self busy. Days pass quickly with massage appointments, and various odds and ends 

Last night in the evening after having an enema after having been using Eucalyptus Broth and Eucalyptus Oils in an enema at the end of each day, I eliminated the parasite as seen below. The pictures depicts about 1 third of what actually came out upon using a clearing enema at the end of the day. Assisting the Eucalyptus, I have been using the advanced parasite kit containing the two sprays and  PWE-B. I know the forum is not a big fan of using enema's however I have found that I simply dont get THIS parasite waste out without them. Some of these things are 15-20 cm long!!! 

Having access to the massages the location here has to offer, has been a privilege. The Ladies are highly skilled and quickly tune into where in ones body the most focus is required.

The CNT massage must easily go down in history as being one of the most therapeutic types of massage to be found. CNT is an abbreviation for Chi Nei Tsang, which is a chinese term for an internal organ massage which helps release stress and promotes healing by using techniques of massage over the navel and surrounding abdominal area where stress and tension and negative emotions accumulate an congest. In the west this area is known as the second brain and the Taoist refer to it as the Tan Tien. If this area is knotted up the whole energy flow of the body is affected and blocked.

When this accurs all vital functions strain, weakening the internal organs and decreasing vitality. From a physical point of view the massage eliminates toxins as well as the accumulated neg emotions in the intestinal region and promotes lymphatic drainage.

CNT

When combined with a juice fast, hourly lower bowel balance formulae (LBB), lots of fresh tropical clean air, beautiful surroundings, plenty of sleep you have the very potent formulae for a highly successful fast.

Im astounded at whats coming out of me thanks to the Advanced Parasite Kit and cleanses.

Having access to the massages have taught me that when  feeling low on energy, the cause is usually accumulated toxin waiting to be eliminated. Whether I use the CNT massage or the regular 90 minutes Thai massage, the low feeling soon passes, and I get to replace it with an deep sense of wellbeing. This is also a cue to be really inclined towards rest.

Im spending  much of my time reading. Im reviewing the Iodine Book from MH's website which has been great read, sadly he doesnt elaborate on how he makes the tree iodine. Im slowly working my way through the BOOK 1 Study guide again, as there are many pearls within that add value to my fast. Great time to listen to matarial, just kick back and take it easy.

Next update with some pictures from around the Location.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (2)