CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Start of a New Fast

mommytofour Views: 971
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,736

Re: Start of a New Fast

I have no idea how long I am going to go this time. I usually takes me 7 days to get the brain fog gone and at least 10 for my lower back to stop hurting.

I would like to give up coffee for good, and I am hoping this fast will make my teeth much whiter, especially if I go for a longer period. I'd like to go at least 28 days ... 21 is good.

I improved my eye sight so well on all the previous fasts that I was able to pass the vision test on my Driver's license renewal yesterday...no eye glass restictions. I just turned 38 years old, and I have had the correct lens restriction for ten years.

My how well water only fasting heals.

I just signed up for a half marathon in May 2014. I know if I do a long fast now, and then another one in February that would do my muscles well, and I would like run a very good race.

For me Water Fasting heals so well I am hooked ... it's just getting over the intial hump of awfulness that I struggle with.

This time I am going to do it ... I am going to have a long fast that will heal, and I know I will be a success. I just need to get to 1800 on Tuesday without food or coffee ... I can do it!!! I can do it!!! The headache will go away ... I know it will ... I just need to psych myself into knowing this is only temporary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)