CureZone   Log On   Join
What is the cause of and how to cure rectal prolapse Please help!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free Shipping on order over $29

More
More
looking123456789 Views: 3,916
Published: 8 years ago

What is the cause of and how to cure rectal prolapse Please help!

Hello,

I have suffered from mild rectal prolapse (where part of the intestine comes out of your rectum) for several years. Initially it was most likely due to constipation. However in the last 2 years I have been doing what I believe are the most important things I could do for my overall health, namely; become a vegan, do monthly gallstone liver flushes, do kidney cleanses, take mineral/vitamin supplements (not the crap quality kind), and more recently, use detoxing products such as zeolite and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to get all the toxins/heavy metals/bad bacteria out of my body.

So here is the problem; the rectal prolapse hasn't gotten better, even though my bowel movements are now excellent and regular. And it seems to become much more frequent during heavy cleansing periods like after liver or colon flush's or when on my detoxer products.

I am very very worried, because unlike other conditions that I know are treatable and Ive had a lot of success with (like fatigue, constipation), I can find very little online as a solution other than surgery for this. Other than this problem I am in excellent health, I never get sick anymore, my initial conditions are mostly gone, but the rectal prolapse is worsening!

Much of the research on the condition has been with animals, and apparently it is often caused by toxins from mold and other things they are eating. I am eating very healthy, so that can't be the problem. The only thing I can think of is that maybe I am overloading my body with toxins from so much detoxing without a break (I have experienced mild herxheimer reactions frequently), and its that toxicity that is causing the problem. I have temporarily stopped using all products and stopped doing flushes to see if that fixes the problem. I really hope it does, because if not I have no other solutions.

Has anyone had similar problems or know what to do? Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)