CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the cause of and how to cure rectal prolapse Please help!

Views: 3,426
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,115,994

Re: What is the cause of and how to cure rectal prolapse Please help!

Prolapse is not normal in the rectum. From my experience of having the vagal nerve affected so much after 6 years of body cleaning, I'd say it's the result of lots of colon junk stuck to the walls of the colon and parts of it working better than other parts. Herniations in the colon, and the result of constipation can mean parts of the colon working where it's pencil thin and other parts like mega colon. Working to clean out and heal the colon is a big, long job, but nowhere do I see where the medical has any answers. I recommend using Richard Schulze 's colon cleanse. May and probably will take a very long time to get that organ healthy again. It will take a lot of patience and fortitude and diligence with the products to get it cleaned out. If you stop doing what works, it probably won't work. Slowing down to what is tolerable for you is a much better way to go. It doesn't sound like you've done a complete job of colon cleansing. Sometimes it's hard to tell if you still have junk stuck to the walls as it can't be felt. Transverse and ascending parts are hard to clean out. Yes, I had similar problems. After 6 years of off and on colon cleansing I got out some big, rock-hard, shiny balls of colon junk that had like little pimples on them that were in the hepatic flexure under the liver that made all the difference in the world with how that organ worked. It takes so much patience and time, but I'd say just keep working at it. Surgery doesn't do anything but cripple the body with scar tissue and loss of function and never solves the issue. I'm convinced that there is still stuff you need to patiently work on to get out of there, judging from my own experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)