CureZone   Log On   Join
If it were me....

meezteekles Views: 853
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 211,622

If it were me....

I would not have the surgery done. I had my gallbladder removed and didn't know any better. Never knew about curezone untill a friend told me about it after the surgery. I am very sad that I had the surgery done when I could of taken care of it on my own. I have done 3 Liver Flushes since the surgery. I would recommend drinking as much apple juice as you can, this made a great difference when I did my last liver flush. The stones get smaller due to the apple juice and make it easier to pass. I fasted from monday to friday only had apple juice and water. On friday I did my flush and no pain. That is my experience. I read somewhere that you might be able to get an ultrasound or exray to find out how big the stones really are and then make an decision from there. Maybe they can if I am not mistaken break up the stones instead of having the surgery done with special waves? Like I said i read this a while back but im pretty sure I am on the right track. Doctors won't tell you about other remdies they want the surgery because other remedies won't buy the doctor that Jaguar or BMW. My experience also was...

The doctor after the surgery told me that there would be a possibility that the stones they "were not able to reach during the surgery" might come back. Well they did and in talking to people that is very common for the doctors to "not be able to reach stones" because they know the pain will come back and you will be back in their office and taaadaa another operation to get those "new" stones out. Basically job security. Some food for thought for ya. If I knew what I know now I would of NEVER gotten my surgery.

Good Luck
God bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)