CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist

ino Views: 13,215
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,118,728

Re: One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist

I don't have any 'followers', I'm a solitary animal and I don't 'follow' anyone, but I recognise BS when I see it, and their marketing blurb is full of it.

Here's an exerpt from their blurb...

"Colloidal Atoms do not reflect light, which explains why these products are crystal clear as water" end blurb.

That would also explain why they are NOT colloids, nor are they atoms. They are atoms minus one electron, hence they are ions, positively electrically charged silver ions to be precise, therefore it is an Ionic silver solution not dissimilar to many products out there calling themselves ' Colloidal Silver '!

Ions don't refract light!

At $200 a bottle a man would have to have rocks in his head to even consider the purchase of that stuff at that price, let alone the purported PPM it contains. At that PPM level it has to be an MSP. Silver solutions with that magnitude in ppm of silver needs 'something?' to prevent gravity from pulling that silver out of solution. Silver has a solubility limit in plain water and their product goes just a 'wee bit' over that limit at 10000ppm or whatever...LOL.

Here's another exerpt from same blurb...

"Shelf Life is approximately 2 years, if refrigerated approximately 4 years" end blurb.

Siren sounding, Warning, Warning...If this stuff is manufactured as it is supposed to be the shelf life is indefinite without degrading! How can silver suspended in water *alone* degrade over time pray tell?

Their product needs to come WITH a warning label - For silver product ignoramuses only...LOL.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.438 sec, (1)