CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Derealization/Depersonalization/Altered Perception

CandidaPosterAdult Views: 14,510
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,005,504

Re: Derealization/Depersonalization/Altered Perception

No, It is CANDIDA and Leaky Gut. I have tried to find out what was happening to me for decades until I knew I had SEVERE CANDIDA and how severe it messes up your mind and body. I went into a state of DP and DR so terrifying I could not function at all and thought I would be in a mental institution my whole life. This happened at age 15 and I am now 50 and they never really went away just changed over decades. I am terrified of this every day and what it has to my brain and my life. I have never been connected to myself or the world around me and for decades it was like living in a glass room all alone with no ability to touch or feel anything at all. That part has gone, but I am not normal and after all these years even if the Candida Is cured I can't imagine the damage to my mind and brain ever feeling normal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.984 sec, (1)