CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist

naturesniff Views: 13,672
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,118,824

Re: One more time, single particle silver solutions DO NOT exist

"Colloidal Atoms do not reflect light, which explains why these products are crystal clear as water" end blurb., that is right all atoms do not reflect light, that explains why there is no color to the solution, along with the fact that there are no chemicals detected in the certificate.
Statement Fact not a “Blurb”:

The conduction electrons in will start to vibrate longitudinally as a response to the incident EM-radiation i.e. the electrons will move and agitate back and forth, as a reaction to the incident oscillating electrical field in the solution. It is this oscillation of conduction electrons in the silver solution that gives rise to the phase shifted reflected light of a conductor.

The plasma frequency is that frequency above which the electrons can no longer follow the oscillating incident E-field in the silver solution. This somewhat means that the E field is vibrating much too fast and the electrons will not respond anymore to that motion. If this happens, the E field and the light as well will no longer be reflected but it will pass through the medium in the solution.

We know the wavelength of visible light is about 10-6 m. The size of a typical atom is about 10-10 m, which is 10,000 times smaller than the wavelength of light. Since an atom is so much smaller than the wavelength of visible light, it’s much too small to change the way light is reflected in the silver solution, so the atoms cannot be observed an optical microscope.

A colloid can be ANYTHING suspended in a liquid solution, atoms can be suspended in a liquid solution, they can be attached to the water molecule its self and meet the scientific definition of a colloid. I’m LOLing at your senseless statement my self.

$200 dollar bottles? Where do you get that from? A 3000 PPM bottle starts around $33.00 vs a 2 oz bottle at $15 -28 (depending on who you buy it from).

Then a $58.00 Bottle of 3000 PPM can be diluted to 160 Bottles of 20 PPM that you recommend. It no wonder you guys are against this product, people would not have to make their own any more!

Ions and Atoms are way too different, Science knows for a fact that Atoms do no reflect light, Ions on the other hand may or may not. I do not know I do not care, what I care about is now drinking a bunch of chemicals and having the best effectiveness.

These people have taken production of Colloids to a much higher level, more than any other company. They truly offer PERFECT Colloidal Silver .

So you can laugh and ridicule all you want, but the joke is on you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)