CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush with Taurine?

1HEALTHYWOMAN Views: 11,432
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 178,231

Re: Liver Flush with Taurine?

I'd like to report a very successful personal experience with a Liver Flush using:
1 tsp l Taurine
2 cups homemade raw milk kefir
3 TBS hemp seed oil

I mixed these 3 ingredients together without realizing what an amazing healing tonic and Liver Flush I was creating. Immediately on day one my body released hundreds of bile stones. Over the first week this continued to occur daily. I would drink this tonic alone and within 15 minutes I would feel some heaviness and aching in the area of my liver which would last about 30 minutes. Then a couple of hours later my body would release hundreds of gall stones.

I have continued on this cleanse for the past 3 weeks now and am noticing an overall change in my health. My hunger level has risen dramatically (a good sign of a cleaner liver), pain in my right shoulder has disappeared and my vision has become more sharp and clear.

In addition to the physical indications of cleansing I have also had a release in cellular memory. Old emotional wounds which I have not thought of for many years have suddenly come to mind, complete with very strong emotional content. This uncomfortable period is always followed by a rush of energy which is strongly felt as chi begins to move freely in partially blocked areas.

After being on this regime for a few weeks I added in 8 oz of apple juice daily (just as on Hulda Clark 's flush) and found an increase in daily gall stone release.

Just to be sure my liver was flushing fully I have done the full Hulda Clark cleanse a couple of times while on this regime over the past 2.5 months. On those days I did not drink the kefir/l taurine/hemp oil blend. Interestingly the Epsom Salts and olive oil cleanse did not release 1/10th of the number of stones I have found my body releasing daily while on this inspired kefir blend.

Based on my personal experience I believe I may have stumbled on a superior liver cleanse based on supplying the liver with what it needs to cleanse itself, rather than on the traditional mild Epsom Salt poisoning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)