CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I honestly don't know what to do.

corncob Views: 2,116
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,120,059

Re: I honestly don't know what to do.

you have the same as me. It started out when i was 19 under a lot of stress at a job. Never been the same since. Every time im under stress and anxiety i can feel it coming about. Do you feel your rectum move, churn, get moist? strange i know, but because of this i cant do normal everyday things i use to do.

I think the odor is always there now too. Like a signature mark it wont leave. It may be the stress and anxiety through the years created a leaky gut. I suggest you take L-Glutamine too. Just make sure you get some good source of protein in your diet.
Next would be kegels since unnoticed passing wind can be fixed with kegels (if you really have weak sphincter muscles)

Other than that were pretty much f***ed im 24 now and still clueless really. It may be im too tired and drained trying to balance a 40 hour week, stress and anxiety at work and trying to keep up with my health and trying to get in all these things to try to heal this problem, it can get all overwhelming at times.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)