Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
DesertLili Views: 2,653
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,120,098

Re: Joint pain returns after re-feeding

I agree with the previous two posts. I can add that alkaline
water can help you too in the re-feeding period, and most probably, while fasting as well. You may consider trying the AOK -909 Alkaline Water Ionizer - no-electricity_version - not the ideal one, since ORP is not as good as in the Kagen-type-electrical machines, but it is the cheapest next-to-Kagen water device. Also, I can share that I am feeding the AOK-909-no-electricity, DISTILLED pH 5.5-6 water, ORP +200, and I get pure water with some Ca++ and Mg++ ions with ORP +50 and pH of 9.5 - pretty alkaline and more anti-oxydants than Distilled water!
after all: less acidity = less pain and dis-ease of any kind ... and cooked food, generally, sorry for the addiction-tooth for it of us all, is ACID!
BTW, turmeric, cinnamon, lemon and hot-red-pepper are known to reduce food acidifying effect. Also, sodium-bicarbonate, or baking soda, as systemic alkaline agent, helps a lot - but at least 1/2 h before meals, on empty stomach, since you don't want to neutralize with it the digestive-gastric-acid when feeding. Furthermore, using it too much isn't good, since excess of it can cause the body holding excess water, as anything in excess in us, to be fair.
I hope that helps you to keep the pain in check and to get rid of it at the end.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)