CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin A or Zinc is helping me

ecowner Views: 2,754
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,121,223

Re: Vitamin A or Zinc is helping me

i also forgot to mention that from time to time i take zinc 30mg
and i eat paleo so i proably get a good supply of zinc.

lomgterm, last time when i wrote about red pomelo you wrote:

''
"I have extreme success in using Grapefruit or Pomelo fruits to reduce inflammation. Other foods that are anti-inflammatory include: red grapes, plums, pomegranates, cherries, apples and pears. I have found that grapefruit also has a detoxification effect. Grapefruit also contains a substance called D-glucaric acid that inhibits the intestinal enzyme beta-glucuronidase. Beta-glucuronidase prevents the mechanism that allows toxins to reach the intestines for later excretion. Grapefruit and Pomelo are also extremly beneficial for the lymphatic system."

Just wondering if you ever tried grapefruit or if it has the same effect on you? ''

i found that grapefruit is hybrid between the pomelo and the orange so the D-glucaric acid that inhibits the intestinal enzyme beta-glucuronidase is in the red pomelo too probably. so maybe this allows my body to excrete rocautane and repalce it with the real vitamin a i eat..(i have very dark stools lately(sorry)) or maybe it is some other mechanism
that do this whenever i eat the red pomelo..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.953 sec, (1)