CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Rope parasites, mucous, and desperation

flowerman Views: 23,329
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,119,135

Re: Rope parasites, mucous, and desperation

The connection with liver flukes is not too clear. I don't believe that white blood cells just start get connected into such well organized strands. White blood cells are just what they are, small isolated cells swimming in blood.

Another possibility would be that body encapsulates a dead fluke (which is usually not too big) into a lymphoid-mucosal package which, for some reason starts to grow in length. (Why would id do that?)

To answer your question on liver flukes. The drug called Triclabendazole seems to work good on them. I have taken it on 3-4 occasions. After the first time, a week later the rope parasites were first discovered. The next times I took Tricla.. nothing happened. Seems that regular coffee enema tends to provoke rope worms better than Triclabendazole.

Turpentine in small amounts is good against flat worms (which include Cestodes (such as tape worms) and Trematodes (such as Liver Flukes) Do some research on Turpentine, it seems to be a miracle cure. Another thing I would look at is Borax and Boric acid (careful with dosages!!) These are bug-killers (so probably also work on worms) and in small amounts have been helping people a lot.

Lollydolly, how regularly do you see rope parasite? Do you tend to have constipation, wake up at night, any other symptoms.

By the way here are a pictures of the specimen as of today.

What I have been doing is:

For about a week taken 10 drops of pure pine Turpentine in milk and honey once a day.
Two days before excreting it took a water enema before bed.
Next morning took another small cleansing water (tsp. of salt) enema 200 ml ,followed by 200 ml coffee enema.
The next day in the morning the bowel movement produced this cute fellow:

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/DSCN0360.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/DSCN0367.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.813 sec, (2)