CureZone   Log On   Join
Desperately need urgent advice for my sick dog

Jessence Views: 1,632
Published: 9 years ago

Desperately need urgent advice for my sick dog

I have a 14 year old cocker spaniel named Jake. He was diagnosed a few years ago with Cushing's Disease, but that is just one of many health issues my boy is facing.

Last week he stopped eating. I thought maybe he just had a stomach bug at first, and he was still drinking plenty of water, but days passed and still no eating. We took him to our vet who has the "he's old, and untreatable" mentality who gave him a shot of Famotidine and Cerenia and sent us home with an appetite stimulant. She also told us she felt a large mass around his spleen, but did no blood work, x-ray or ultrasound. The day after this, he stopped drinking. He has not eaten or drank on his own in almost 10 days, I have been googling night and day for what I can attempt to syringe him or what I can do to help him. He is so weak he can't stand, and I am afraid he has become anemic. My vet refused to give him sub-q fluids and told me to put him down but I refuse to give up on him until I have tried everything.

I came across this forum while searching Colloidal Silver , which I just purchased today. Can this help my poor dog?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)