CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is this mold in my house? Is it why I've been feeling so poorly?
 
Tizona Views: 3,800
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,122,017

Re: Is this mold in my house? Is it why I've been feeling so poorly?


getting an industrial grade shock ozone machine is a great idea.

However!

It looks like the mold has taken up residence and is growing inside the walls, etc.

In that case, the ozone machine will NOT kill all of that mold. It's a great thing to do, but it will not kill All of the mold at its source. So Get an ozone machine yes, but you need to do a lot more than that
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)