Re: How Do I Sleep Through The Night?
Interrupted sleep is extremely disruptive. I've been there too, and I know just how debilitating it can be. I actually experienced a prolonged bout of insomnia, and before I found a natural path to healing, I tried the Western approach...drug the problem!
It was an epic fail for me. I took Ambien, hated the way it made me feel, was tired all the time, and was generally miserable. I tried Lunestra with similar results :(
That's when I went to a naturopath who recommended a bunch of changes:
1. Make the bed a place only for sleep and sex - no TV, no cell!
2. Sleep nude, or wear cool, breathable bed clothes
3. No caffeine or alcohol after dinner
4. Warm shower, warm milk or tea
5. Guided meditation
6. Use of a whole food sleep enhancer - he recommended http://naturalsleepformula.net
as a good resource for those.
The combination of all of the above made a huge difference for me. Good luck!