CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story -- Please help me identify this picture

Deesmiles Views: 7,380
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,122,825

Re: My story -- Please help me identify this picture

Forgive me for chiming in 176675 & Eatenalive. Would appreciate taking a shot at the illness part, if it has any similarities: Having an auto-immune reaction to whatever is freeloading off your system. I have the impression there is underlining main offender that weakens the immune system and then other parasite types come along. I was emotionally/physically coming from the same place...meaning I felt like I was 80, all my friends had endless energy and I was always exhausted, dark eyed and uncomfortable or in pain. Today I am 80% healed and getting even better!! I'll share more soon (want to make sure before I post) :D I recall so many different types of parasites early on before I embarked on the parasite med protocols...It seemed a few types hightailed out with those meds and the liver flush, coffee enemas, herbals etc....but I was still left with this "illness" what would be medically treated as an auto-immune disorder (my Rheumatoid factor was slightly off)..The Dr.'s offered me lots of anti-inflammatory drugs, then I found Cure Zone.

There has been mention that most people that have healed themselves and shared on Cure Zone leave, so it's difficult finding success stories. I can tell as I feel better I forget to check Cure Zone. BUT...I get so excited about healing and want to make sure these symptoms and whatever worked is here for others to build on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)