CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story -- Please help me identify this picture

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
beatty57 Views: 7,445
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,123,172

Re: My story -- Please help me identify this picture

Adapting my eating habits to keep my stomach Happy. †Fruits in the morning, fruits, like vegetables go through the stomach straight to the small intestines for digestion. These are the energy nutrients. Proteins are cell building, they also stay in the stomach up to six hours to digest. † † Mixing, vegetables, †meats, fats and deserts stay in the stomach, fermenting, rotting causing †gas and poor digestion. †There is a book I stumbled upon that described this diet in detail.
I do not know what roll fats play in this regimen, but I try to stay with natural oils and fats †for they are easy for the body to turn into energy. Eating in this manner I have more than enough energy, over weight is not a problem. †I also take as complete as possible, †a group of vitamins, minerals and supplements with at least 6 to 12 grams of vitamin C every Day. †I have not had †colds or flu or a health problem in over 50 years. I am 82 years young.
Living fifty miles from my favorite chinese buffet, I treat my self by gorging two or three times a month. With respect to my stomach, I eat four to five plates of foods in rotation, Fruits, †raw vegetables, †cooked vegetables, †sea food, chicken, and a little beef and pork, followed by a †large cup of soft ice cream. The only liquid is a cup of black coffee, No toxic soft drinks. †I have followed this regimen for six years now, without even a little stomach discomfort. Important for many people, I ask about MSG, they said they do not use it.

The most ignored/important nutrient is Vitamin C, vital to all life on earth. Internet:
Dr F R Klenner , Linus Pauling and Science proved that over 60 years ago.

Why do you suppose the Pharmaceutical Companies spend so much time, effort and money debunking vitamin C and vitamins, minerals, supplement, and herbals. No deaths have been attributed to them used as directed, I found none. Ödez...
'
Bayer Pharma,s motto; Early 1900ís 'Profit above all else', Sounds right for the whole Drug industry today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)