CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story -- Please help me identify this picture

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
Deesmiles Views: 7,444
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,123,294

Re: My story -- Please help me identify this picture

Since you are in an extremely uncomfortable place...I only suggest Fenbenz to give you some comfort before you begin the next part of the puzzle. I was in a very dark place and Scabdraggr answered a post with this option. I'm so thankful that it aided the first Rope in revealing itself...and at the same time quieted the scattered parasite storm. I can't say if this was the cause of the Rope exit, however I know it subdued a light intestinal flexing I had previously thought was a Tapeworm (did all the Tapeworm protocols before including 4 days of CoQ10 4000mg)....I think I also rubbed DMSO on my intestines once during the Fenbenz just to make sure, along with the DE in the mornings- that this thing absorbed it. After the Rope reveal, I switched gears (7 days in) and went for the enemas. Twas an amazing time; almost euphoric to not be in a crisis state. I can only say, after the other meds Fenbenz seemed the least toxic on my system. Looking back if I did not find immediate relief (or Rope stages with Fenbenz early on) I would not go off Scabdraggr's protocol right away, you may give your internal visitors a chance to gain resistance.

I would start with the Gubarev enemas (do the best you can) and or the H202 enemas (seemed to remove lots of stages too)..in the order to what your instincts tell you to...I waited until I felt a sense of calm and proceeded.

Just for the record: I juiced much of the past 3 years during this Rope health crisis. I also followed the Gerson diet for some time as well as other elimination and nutrient rich diets. Other Rope sufferers also followed an over 2 week Water Fast and still were not able to release all of these free loaders. Nothing seemed to lift the illness veil until the first approx 3 ft. Rope Worm exit. As more stages vacate (I think all stages release toxins, the jelly, strings,fully formed etc.) it just keeps getting better...I also think Kalcker's approach can be very powerful. I'm not sure about the details but am researching more now.

To be cont..

Healing Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)