CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is chrisb1 still around?

chrisb1 Views: 1,467
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,124,195

Re: Is chrisb1 still around?

Your very welcome tiantian.
As you are probably aware, Gastritis is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the lining of the stomach. It can occur suddenly (acute) or gradually (chronic).
It has numerous causes: irritation due to excessive alcohol use, chronic vomiting, stress, or the use of certain medications such as aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drugs. It may also be caused by any of the following:

Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori): A bacteria that lives in the mucous lining of the stomach. Without treatment the infection can lead to ulcers, and in some people, stomach cancer.

Pernicious anemia: A form of anemia that occurs when the stomach lacks a naturally occurring substance needed to properly absorb and digest vitamin B12.

Bile reflux: A backflow of bile into the stomach from the bile tract (that connects to the liver and gallbladder).

Infections caused by bacteria and viruses.

So if the cause is of a bacterial/viral origin, personally I would undergo a course of Colloidal Silver for a couple of weeks which should easily resolve the problem (I can give you the correct protocol if you would like me to).

However, both pernicious anemia and bile reflux would be resolved by fasting: drink pure water as demanded by thirst and rest as much as possible. The length of the fast will depend on the severity of the anemia and bile reflux and whether it is long-standing, but at least 15 to 20 days should be sufficient time.
Shelton had this to say concerning gastritis..........

" In acute gastritis all food, even water, should be avoided, until the nausea and vomiting are gone. Feeding may be resumed twenty-four hours after the patient is again able to take water without producing nausea and vomiting. Feeding should be light — fruits the first day, fruits and vegetables the second day, and full freedom in eating thereafter.
Chronic cases will profit by a longer fast followed by careful eating. The eating habits must be corrected and all enervating habits discontinued. Emotional abuse, lascivious habits, tobacco using, alcoholism, the use of tea and coffee, Sugar and candy eating, condiment using, overeating and all other enervating and locally irritating practices must be discontinued at once and permanently."

I hope that is of help.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (2)