CureZone   Log On   Join
Where the hell did this BO come from?

Views: 1,599
Published: 8 years ago

Where the hell did this BO come from?

Is it really as bad as we think it is? Or did our fellow man just forget the true scent of his own body? The smell my body gives off is not at all offensive to me. It's somewhat enjoyable. However other people seem to be taken back by it. When I am by myself my scent is very neutral -- it is when I am with other humans does this social anxiety build up and create this smell from within. I can't help it -- it just happens! I wear organic coconut oil under my arm pits and sometimes use tea tree oil or 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide but the smell still emits. I did a candida cleanse using Dr. Christopher's herbal formulas along with a no fruit diet but the BO still remained. It may have reduced a little bit but still there. I also refuse to wear deodorant. The funny thing is I never recall having this issue before. Even years ago when I stopped wearing deodorant. All of sudden it happened. All I can say is that it's not the end of the world guys. I think we are just super sensitive human beings and that our scents are reflections of the ignorance and emotional tensions given off by other people as well as our selves.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated..

A question - Would an extended Water Fast help this issue?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)