CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *Graphic* Are these rope worms, mucus, lymph tissue or something else? Help needed!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
Abila Views: 72,035
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,108,374

Re: *Graphic* Are these rope worms, mucus, lymph tissue or something else? Help needed!

Can I ask what you feel when the ammonia level is high? My parasites have really come out of the closet over the last three months. I can feel larger things writhing and biting in my gut, especially my colon, more in my back than at the front, around waist level.

There appears to be a 'nest' under my left armpit inside rather ribs, and they travel from there around my upper back, shoulders and up into my face and scalp. What brought them out into the open I haven't a clue, but judging by the now blatant symptoms they've been there for at least 40 years (i am now 56).

I have tried everything natural I can think of to get rid of them. I have been following a gluten-free, low carb, medium protein, higher fat diet for 5 years and latterly have added more green veg and juices. Whether it was that that kicked them off with a vengeance I haven't a clue.

I am wondering if it is ammonia that is giving me the 'burning' sensation in my scalp and back where they move around. I take digestive enzymes, and bromelain, a decent amount of vitamins, calcium and magnesium and have added in MSM in the last 2 weeks.

These darn things get their party hats on at night and my sleep is seriously disrupted. I am fotunate if I get 2 or 3 hours sleep per night. The medical profession here in the UK is worse than useless. They gave me Vermox for pinworms, which is like trying to swat a hornets nest with a feather! Without 'proof' I am stuffed. The testing procedure here uses a pea-sized lump of poo. How the heck do they expect to find any 'evidence' in that?

Right now I feel so poorly, and so frustrated. I just don't know what to do next. For all the last 5 years of good diet (2 years SCD, 3 years the Healing Naturally by Bee diet), it feels as though I have been thwarted at every turn.

Someone else suggested L-ornithine, so I will get some of that, and may even try the eucalyptus enema. They are already in my face and head, so I have nothing to lose. I just want these damn things out. I've had enough. I'm even considering just doing a juice fast (mainly veg) for a while to see if that will help.

Any help or advice would be very welcome from those in this thread. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.719 sec, (2)