I've no experience with breast cancer, but I do have quite a bit of experience with fibroids. Since these are more then likely related somehow, maybe the following can help.
I noticed the following helps to get rid of my fibroids:
- Iodine and companions. I am on a high dosage. If I had cancer, I would also go high on the iodine.
- Get your diet sorted: make sure the bloodsugar doesn't rise too much, eat enough fat and protein, ... Weston Price is a good start.
- Make sure you detox well: vitamin C, selenium and NAC (for glutathione production), salt pushes, ...
- The fat soluble vitamins A, D, E en K2 (MK4 (preferred) or MK7). I especially noticed an effect when I upped my K2 MK4 to 45 mg. As long as you take all the fat soluble vitamins, there are no toxicity issues.
- Apricot kernels for B15 and B17. Every time I eat these, my breasts hurt. They are definitely causing a reaction in the fibroids with me.