CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adding mio

ino Views: 1,339
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,125,533

Re: Adding mio

Sounds like it comes with flavour of your choice?

Here's something I found which may interest you...

Quote [Nutritionally this product has no calories. Sounds good. Until you see what’s inside…

What you need to know:

Here is the ingredient list:

Water, citric acid , Propylene Glycol, Malic Acid, Contains Less than 2% of Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium (Sweeteners), Potassium Citrate, Red 40, Blue 1, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).

What are you getting here? Propylene Glycol is a clear and slightly bitter liquid that is used to prevent discoloration of foods during storage. It has been shown to cause various diseases in animal studies when consumed in large quantities.

Acesulfame Potassium is a fake sweetener that is potentially carcinogenic.

“Natural Flavor” with fake colors to cause you to imagine the berries depicted on the package. Unfortunately those artificial colors may cause cancer and hyperactivity too.

Last but not least, potassium sorbate is a mold inhibitor – it allows this product to sit on a shelf for months.

So, Mio is a gobbledegook of chemicals designed to entice consumers, but mostly to increase Kraft profits.] End quote.

I only copied and pasted the above information so I'll leave it to you to consider, but personally, I would not be adding anything to the EIS/CS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)