CureZone   Log On   Join
My thyroid is upset (swollen) - Help. Very stressed the past week.

DMgirl Views: 2,904
Published: 8 years ago

My thyroid is upset (swollen) - Help. Very stressed the past week.

So I have posted on here before that I believe I have candida in my gut...possibly other gut issues as well. I have been without healthy, beneficial bacteria (probiotics) for about 6 months. I decided to add them back in last week. Well, my body has gone into a panic. Major die-off symptoms after taking a potent probiotic a couple of days. Eyes became bloodshot, elevated heartrate, panic/anxiety through the roof, very weak. Also started a low carb diet, which is really not agreeing with me. I guess I put my body into a panic with all this and now I have a lump in my throat (swollen thyroid). Has been there 2 days now. I can't seem to calm down. Taking molybdenum and an adrenal supplement, but feel like I want it to end, that's how bad my anxiety is right now.

I started Iodine August 14th of this year and a month in went to 100 mg+. Found out I had to stop Lugol's because it was giving me bloody stools and hard on my stomach. Have been taking 3 drops of Trapper's SSKI and 1-2 Iodoral per day. I stopped the Iodine 2 days ago, but continue the companions.

I'm just worried and don't want this lump to stick around/develop a goiter. Any encouragement/help? I am a worry wart and worry about things non-stop. When I start up again tomorrow or Sunday, just going to do 1 Iodoral and the companions. I think my body has so much yeast/toxins floating around from the die-off that it's causing me to panic. I'm having at least 2 bowel movements a day, but loose...actually loose BM's for a long time. Damn gut issues..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.230 sec, (1)