CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Those of you with AF and candida - what treatment/diet cured you?

DMgirl Views: 6,247
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,127,766

Re: Those of you with AF and candida - what treatment/diet cured you?

Thank you so much for sharing what is working for you, Seattle. I heard that L-glutamine is not good for candida, as in it can make the problem worse? A lot of conflicting info on the Internet...

So, are you mainly getting your carbs from just fruit, or are you incorporating other high carb foods such as rice and grains, potatoes, etc?

I was actually on 80/10/10 a couple of months over the summer. I enjoyed being on that diet, however I experienced hyponatremia, which was a very scary experience for me. I followed Freelea the banana girl and Durianrider. They advise to avoid salt, which I did, and that got me into trouble. I had to rebalance my electrolytes after almost ending up in the ER. I know how to avoid that now.

I do notice that when I eat more fat during the day, I feel worse and my stomach bloats up even more. All I know is I can't be on the candida diet because my thyroid crashed..just felt too weak.

I have never thought about the copper toxicity link. Going to do some research on that and figure out how to detox that. I was on the BC for a long time, so perhaps that is a piece of the puzzle.

So glad you shared your experience and that you are close to optimal health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.578 sec, (1)