CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Those of you with AF and candida - what treatment/diet cured you?

Views: 6,393
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,127,774

Re: Those of you with AF and candida - what treatment/diet cured you?

My son has candida abd thyroid problems. I give him a good multi vitamin from Biocare designed for the intolerant. I give give Biocare cellguard forte to boost the immune system. I give him Calcium phosphate EPA from Biocare. I give him Goldem emu oil for his omegas. I give him higher nature vitamin d in sunflower oil. I feed him avocados every day because they are well tolerated and very healthy. I give him insoluable fibre powder. I give him a tiny amount of rice bran oil because it is full of vitamin e and gamma oryzanol which is anti inflammatory and heals leaky gut and has no carbs to feed candida. A very good way to kill candida in the gut without the really bad die off is using Hubner gastrointestinal silicea gel. If you are prone to constipation then you may have to take movicol for a few days and then the gel will really help to kill and get rid of the candida and sort the constipation problem out. I gave my son probiotics and have caused a bacterial infection and he is now going to be treated for it, he has had blood circulation problems and constant thrush. He has been on ranitidine which is zantac and after having cameras at hospital he also needs a ppi and the pill camera failed so we did not get a good look at everything but I thank my lucky stars it came out a few days later after getting stuck in his stomach. Djorge told me to swap the ranitidine for cimetidine and that is what I am now getting prescribed, because I think it has something to do with improving the immune system, full explanation is on this forum anyway. My sons food intolerances have improved month by month and I recently managed to introduce fish. He did not have a good time with coconut oil, it's effects on him were that he produced a lot of acid bile. I also have him on echinacea and goldenseal at the moment. I have also some new products for candida to try which are Theramune amazing herbs black seed oil, Swanson full spectrum black cumin seed, Swanson Herb pomegranite punicoside capsules, high percentage of punicoside which I found a former posting on curezone which stated it helped to strip the biofilm from the candida and then the ellagic acid in the capsules helps to get rid of the candida. Swanson ginger capsules because ginger helps to detoxify the liver and is good for the immune system. It is good for your digestive system and blood circulation. It soothes inflammation. I also read somewhere that emu oil is anti fungal and is well tolerated. Hubner gastrointestinal gel also soothes your insides whilst getting rid of candida. Once you start getting on top of your candida your food intolerances should improve and turnip should be well tolerated and is anti fungal. Almonds should become tolerated and are good for circulation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.033 sec, (2)