CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Experience with Bepanthen

johnmav Views: 3,341
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,128,218

Re: My Experience with Bepanthen

Hi Sargvy,

I've used Bepanthen in the past, and indeed it is powerful and I certainly recommend it.

However now I use something which I find much better, which is not sold on pharmacies as far as I am aware an so you would need to have it made for you. It is a lip balm with 1% - 3% PCA NA. I do not really know what that is, but is some type of natural fat which birds have.

I use regularly throughout the day, and after every shower (if I just leave my lips to dry naturally, they will sure get bad right away) and my lips are pretty much normal all the time. I still get the occasional peeling day every now and then, and more often in the winter or when my immunity is low, but overall I'm pretty good.

Definitely worth giving it a shot, but again, unfortunately it doesn't cure anything, it just covers up the symptoms.

Best,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.922 sec, (1)