Re: Aquaspace carafe to filter out fluoride

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
lunafly Views: 13,447
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 885,060

Re: Aquaspace carafe to filter out fluoride

I am so CONFUSED, and frustrated, esp. since now they DEEM RO bad! I think it is best, personally!b But for shower filters very confusing, and concerns about allumina, so please tell me what you think of this one i found?

Due to popular demand, we now have a shower filter which not only effectively reduces chlorine and chloramines, but yes also fluoride. This is a major advance in shower filters which traditionally only focus on reducing chlorine. Customers have given this filter rave reviews. This is the most comprehensive shower filter on the market today.

Fluoride in tap water has become something that many customers no longer want in their water and no longer want to wash their bodies in. This filter is your most economical option for reducing fluoride in your tap water. Our amazing fluoride shower filter has some of the most powerful water filtration media you simply will not find in any other shower filter.

Fluoride Filter Ingredients:
ē Shungite (Rare Carbon Mineral)
ē Activated Coconut Carbon
ē Catalytic Carbon
ē Zeolite Powder
ē Activated Alumina
ē Virgin Quartz Crystals
ē KDF (US Produced)

Design Features & Benefits
ē Helps Reduce: Fluoride, Chloramine, Chlorine & Lead
ē Twice the filtration Medium of most other shower filters
ē More head room than most other shower filters
ē Invigorating and refreshing experience
ē Reduce fading of color treated hair
ē Reduce unpleasant odors from your water
ē No replacement cartridges needed, allowing more space for more filtration medium
ē New revolutionary design with a special copper tube in the middle of the filter.
ē Easy installation
ē Average replacement every 8 months, then replace entire filter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.348 sec, (1)