CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Killing Parasites Throughout the Entire Body?

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
threader Views: 3,681
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,129,749

Re: Killing Parasites Throughout the Entire Body?

TLDR: Horse antihelmintics have been very effective for me, and the really scary sharp pains that it provokes throughout my abdomen are likely a product of organism dieoff.

No way, Equimax and Safegaurd taste like candy to me. To the drunk, tequila tastes like Kool-aid. I leave them sublingual for at least 30 seconds before swallowing.

How fast do these drugs work? Last week I took my standard 2-click dose of Safegaurd Fenbenzadole according to scabdraggr dosages. Within 5 seconds I could feel it working, but the dose felt oddly excessive to me. I spit half out in the sink and swallowed the rest. In 15 seconds I felt sharp pain in the upper right quadrant of my abdomen. In 30 seconds my stomach started growling as if I were hungry. In 2 minutes I was taking nicely formed growler (a pleasant experience) with the usual suspects visible (white eggy rounds, stringy mucousy stuff, red meaty chunks). I thought that these drugs worked in a way that starves the parasites, so I don't understand how I feel the effects so quickly. I'm fairly certain its not placebo related.

I took a regular 2 click dose the next day. The organ pain moved to various locations throughout the abdomen with about a dozen 15-second sharp pains daily for 4 days. As usual, these scary pains are accompanied by an overall feeling of wellness, reduction in Morgellons symptoms, and a clear head. Once again my income goes from nada to printing money like a machine. My work depends 100% on my brain not being foggy, and the correlation between my wage and these meds is staggering.

When an arborist I met on the internet tells me that those organ pains are dieoff- the sharp organisms moving through the digestive tract- I am skeptical. So I get blood draws to test my liver and kidney functions so often that my doctors are annoyed. Last week I timed the blood draw with tough organ pain day. Results- Nothing flagged out of range, like the last dozen blood draws.

My vitals are healthier than they have been in years (pulse 60, bp 119/79). Four months of daily anthelmintics, followed by nearly a year of maintainence treatments, and I'm getting well. My lifestyle choices are mostly unhealthy. It feels like I'm healing through anthelmintics and Epsom Salt bathing alone. I have no idea if the dozens of other measure I've taken do anything at all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.168 sec, (2)