CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whole body cleanse with Humaworm?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
faithinME Views: 2,517
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,131,690

Re: Whole body cleanse with Humaworm?

Hi Brandy,

In the post right below this I posted a letter from Humaworm with their total cleanse protocol which goes from the initial humaworm, through the other cleanses (or in between) and then at the 90 days do the humaworm again. I admit, I did not do all of the treatments in between, because it was out of my budget range, but I did do the initial humaworm which took care of my round worm problem, then went on to do a lyme treatment for 15 days, and then after the 90 day wait I did a second round of humaworm and did not have any evidence of parasites during that treatment. I'm guessing I'm clear, although I do need to work on detoxing, and am due to try the liver flush. Just have been intimidated with the unknown of how I will feel when I do it. Look below, and if you have more questions, please feel free to ask. I hope you are doing well....

P.s. I was told by another lady who is spearheading the humaworm treatment in our area, and she said some people need to go through the treatment recommendations for over 6 months to get full healing. (with the understanding of taking a 90 day break from the original humaworm, for your best health)

May God Bless you as you heal!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)