CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whole body cleanse with Humaworm?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
faithinME Views: 2,344
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,131,845

Re: Whole body cleanse with Humaworm?

May I inquire......Do you have a doctor that is supporting you through this? You are so right that it takes a wallop on the system, yet when I read the list of herbs, I can say that I trust the herbs that they have in their humaworm blend. I do think the wormwood/black walnut combo is what needs the 90 day break.....the rest of the herbs are very beneficial and I do not believe there would be side effects, which is why they recommend the in-between formula. Have you written to HW customer service and start a relationship with them? I do believe they can help you. You may need to get outside help with pharmaceuticals along with the natural protocol. I know others who have combined this. Your brain is a lovely thing, and it should not be shared with hitchhikers!!!

I have great compassion and concern toward you, as I know what it is like to be ill. I will not pretend to be a parasite expert, as I am not, but I am a fellow human on the pathway to better health. I will pray for you!

Cris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)