CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Whole body cleanse with Humaworm?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Kidney Stones Remedy
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
BrandyS Views: 2,436
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,131,955

Re: Whole body cleanse with Humaworm?

Thanks Cris! I really appreciate your prayers! It means SO much! There has been so many days where I am in the pits! But I cling to a hope!!

I have consulted my Natural Doctor initially on the HW cleanse, but not on the whole body cleanse. I looked up the ingredients and there is black walnut in both the antibiotic cleanse and the Antivirol cleanse. I have been feeling wonky the past couple of days but I am struggling with more then just worms. I have two teeth with amalgams that have been falling apart since taking the antibacterial cleanse and I can't tell if it is coincidence or not.

Also, I have established a relationship with HW, and I just appreciate them dearly, but I know they are busy and don't want to bother them with every little struggle and fear, you know what I mean? Anyway, thank you again for your kindness! It really means a lot! I am glad you did a second round, I am still praying/debating on if a second on at the three month mark would be a good idea. I may wait a little longer and just hit my body up with vitamins and things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)