CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ✮ Could I have Parasites or Lyme disease?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
threader Views: 4,963
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,132,043

Re: ✮ Could I have Parasites or Lyme disease?

I started to make a list for this response, but then realized that there are only two of the listed symptoms that I feel are more Limey than Morgey- jaw pain and neck pain. Her account perfectly describes a time I went through 8 years before I began sprouting fibers and learned the word Morgellons. Except my story included really swoollen lymph nodes and bullseye style hives as well.
Best bet IMO would be a full Lyme panel ($475) from Igenex labs, and a $100 electric microscope from Amazon. With this observe your skin where you feel these pricks. You're obviously a smart girl, figure it out and so you can manage it and realize your potential back in school.
BTW, you're not the first poster to describe symptom onset happening just a little while after cleaning up your act with substance abuse; it's a common theme.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)