CureZone   Log On   Join
checking in

corncob Views: 468
Published: 10 years ago

checking in

Hey guys im checking in to say that the gluten free didn't work for me (it did help for other things though!) actually, it may have worked. Let me explain, i started going gluten free the 3rd of september (after hearing a success story here in curezone) At that time i cooked and prepared all my foods. I then shortly after heard about cross reaction foods and how they also may affect someone who is gluten intolerant so i started avoiding them on the 8th of september.

But shortly after that maybe 1 week later i started eating gluten free alternative junkfood (biggest mistake while doing this diet) Although i can't really recall what i remembered that week but it felt like i had less reactions around me. (its hard to tell as i work in a sulfur smelling wood shop environment)

To this day im still gluten free (4 months) and going to stick that way as its easy now! im proud to say its to longest ive ever stayed on a diet.

With that said im going to try to avoid soy lecithin and also gluten free junk again and eat more raw foods.

Thanks for listening! stay strong everyone!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)