CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Look at this suc*** AKA Rope Worm

kumargj Views: 8,026
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,138,650

Re: Look at this suc*** AKA Rope Worm

Hello ,

I eliminated a lot of ropes,fungus,parasites,cysts and what not while I was doing anti- parasite anti-fungal protocols. A lot of herbal protocols definitely kill them but are they enough to completely rid completely is a open question after months of natural healing I finally stopped my spinal cord tumor demyelineation and I have regained my lost strength in the legs.
But the main thing to note here the enemas, without coffee enemas I think I wouldn't have made this amount of progress
. However the only time tbe big ropes came out was when I took two whole bulbs of garlic (not single cloves but whole bulbs) and when I did liver flush. Now I'm experimenting with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and I tthink it's helping. If I can stop my tumor and demyelineation I definitely believe I can overcome this stupid ropeworm or whatever it is. I'll keep you posted.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

17.922 sec, (1)