CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: share your success story!

chitta Views: 988
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,138,879

Re: share your success story!

I got over my candida infection. It was definitely candida as, apart from the symptoms I had tests that showed it up. You can read it in my other posts but I tried this product with psyllium, probiotics and prebiotics combined. Worked for me.

Can't tell you how many things I tried before finally getting rid of it. Massive doses of raw garlic .. certainly helped to reduce it but not get rid of it and I couldn't keep that up! Massive doses of coconut oil .. didn't work at all for me. Followed all the doctor's recommendations .. on nilstat for 2 years, just made very, very sick. Probably killed a percentage of the candida population but not enough to tip the balance. Doctor also had me on other things including digestive enzymes but it wasn't enough.

I was on a candida diet so avoiding all sugars and eating very little starches. Of course what works for me may not work for you but it would be good to see other people give it a go and build up more information.

After having educated myself on the subject, it really makes sense. It's not enough to kill off the bad guys, they need to be replaced with the good guys and that means introducing both the good guys and the environment that they thrive in.

I wish you all luck and please post any results you get so others can avoid suffering.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)