CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 1 of Humaworm and found this! Please identify!

BrandyS Views: 1,641
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,141,263

Re: Day 1 of Humaworm and found this! Please identify!

Looking back I would say it was not too bad, but to be honest with you I think when we were in the thick of it, it was tough some days. Our whole family did the cleanse and we each had days where we felt great, and days where we could just stare into space because we were so tired.

The biggest things I remember from the cleanse, was the run lines. We had run lines from our faces to our tummies. The sensation of them dying in your face was awful, but once you get through it we felt MUCH better.

I had three days where I had a steady fever, I think my body was having a hard time passing something, which once I passed Gulgitha, I will call it, my fever broke and I felt a million times better after that!

But what most impacted ALL of us, was how much better we ALL felt once the cleanse was done and we were no longer feeding those worms! We all have some extras in our system, so we are going to do our second one starting the 17, three months from the time we stopped our first cleanse, and I am actually really excited!

BEST of luck to you! Drink lots, and lots, and lots of water! It will help! Just relax, and know this sci fi month is for a purpose! :D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)